MACARONI SALAD WITH FRIED CHICKEN
2 cups Macaroni
2 boiled eggs
4 tablespoons chopped or grated celery
4 tablespoons chopped or grated onions
1 small can corn
½ teaspoon garlic salt
½ teaspoon salt
Dash of Pepper
Optional: Dry mustard or regular mustard
1. Cook Macaroni according to package instructions and cool.
2. Boil eggs and cool.
3. Combine all ingredients together and mix until all blends together. Gradually add mayonnaise according to the amount you prefer.
3 pieces of drumsticks
3 pieces of thighs
Cooking Oil – Vegetable Oil
1. Prepare frying pan with cooking oil or vegetable oil, until hot for frying.
2. Combine flour, salts and pepper together, according to your seasonal preferences.
3. Coat chicken with flour mixture.
4. Add to frying pan oil and fry accordingly.
5. Drain on paper towel or parchment paper.
6. Serve hot or cold.
Macaroni Salad was made and prepared by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Photography by Shirley-Ann Pearman