1½ cups flour
½ cup sugar
1½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1 stick butter
½ cup vanilla yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla
12 chocolate bar sections (Cadbury milk chocolate bars)
1. Grease cupcake pan or line with cupcake wrappings; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F
3. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together.
4. Combine butter with dry ingredients.
5. Stir in yogurt, eggs and vanilla.
6. Fill cupcake pans with approximately 2 tablespoons of the batter.
7. Add chocolate bar sections into each cup.
8. Add remaining batter approximately 2 tablespoons.
9. Bake for 25 minutes.
10. Frost optional. ¼ cup Cream Cheese, ¼ cup Butter, 3 cups Icing Sugar and ½ teaspoon Vanilla
Chocolate Cupcakes were made and prepared by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Photography by Shirley-Ann Pearman.