Pancakes With Corn Flour And Orange Juicing
¾ cups sifted cake flour or all purpose flour
¼ cup corn flour
¼ cup sugar
2½ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup melted butter
½ - ¾ cup 1 orange juiced with Magic Bullet (1 orange with water juiced)
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon grated orange peel
1. Into large bowl of electric mixer, sift flour with sugar, baking powder, and salt.
2. Blend together butter, juice, orange peel and egg.
3. Grease frying pan or griddle.
4. When frying pan or griddle is hot spoon ¼ cup onto pan, turn over when bubbles form on pancakes.
5. Serve with butter and maple syrup.
Pancakes With Corn Flour And Orange Juicing were made and prepared by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Photography by Shirley-Ann Pearman