SHEPHERDS PIE DINNER
Served With Mixed Vegetables
1 lb Hamburger
1 tablespoon oil
1 chopped onion
½ to 1 cup water
2 oxo cubes
2 tablespoon flour
6 potatoes potatoes
¼ - ½ cup milk
Cheese Topping (Optional)
1 In sauce pan add oil and heat; add onions and sauteé.
2. Add hamburger and cook until brown.
3. Add seasonings, ketchup, water and oxo cubes.
4. Simmer for approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Sprinkle in flour and stir in.
6. Allow to cool.
7. Spoon into pyrex dish.
8. Peel potatoes and cut into even sized pieces. Boil in salted water until tender and cooked.
9. Drain and mash. Beat in milk, margarine, salt and pepper.
10. Spoon on top of hamburger mixture. Smooth with a knife and mark with a fork.
11. Bake in oven of 425°.
10. Bake for approximately 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Shepherds Pie prepared and done by ShirleyAnn Pearman
Photography by ShirleyAnn Pearman
If you would like to assist in paying ShirleyAnn, please donate here. Thank You!