HAMBURGER VEGETABLE PIE
Hamburger Vegetable Pie
1 lb Hamburger
1 tablespoon oil
1 chopped onion
½ cup chopped carrots
¼ cup chopped celery
½ cup chopped potatoes
½ to 1 cup water
2 oxo cubes
2 tablespoon flour
1. In sauce pan add oil and heat; add onions, carrots, celery, potatoes and sauteé.
2. Add hamburger and cook until brown.
3. Add seasonings, water and oxo cubes.
4. Simmer for approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Sprinkle in flour and stir in.
6. Allow to cool.
7. Spoon into pie shell.
8. Add top layer on pie and seal.
9. Bake in oven of 400°.
10. Bake for approximately 30 – 45 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Serve hot with rice.
Hamburger Vegetable Pie prepared and done by ShirleyAnn
Photography by ShirleyAnn