VANILLA ICE CREAM PIE
Honey Maid Graham Cracker Crust (6 oz)
Friendly's Rich And Creamy Vanilla (1.5 Quarts)
Kraft Cool Whip (8 oz)
1. Chill Honey Maid Graham Cracker Crust Shell in fridge for approximately 30 minutes.
2. Spoon approximately half of the carton of Friendly's Rich And Creamy Vanilla into pie shell and smooth. (May have to soften a little)
3. Put in freezer for approximately 2 hours.
4. Spoon and smooth Kraft Cool Whip.
5. Freeze again until ready to serve approximately 2 hours more.
Vanilla Ice Cream Pie prepared and done by ShirleyAnn
Photography by ShirleyAnn
If you would like to assist in paying ShirleyAnn, please donate here. Thank You!