CARROT CAKE - CUPCAKES
2 cups sugar
2 Jars Gerber Junior Carrot Baby Food or 2 (2 -3.5 oz Packs) Gerber (2nd Foods) Carrots
1½ cups vegetable oil
3 cups flour
1½ teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¾ cups raisins
½ cup nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease and flour 2 loaf pans or 13x9x2 pan.
3. Beat sugar and eggs until light and fluffy.
4. Blend in carrots and oil.
5. Fold in all dry ingredients
6. Stir in raisins and nuts.
7. Pour in pans accordingly.
8. Bake for approximately 30 – 40 minutes or until cake is done.
9. Cool in pans for approximately 10 minutes and remove from pans onto cooling rack to cool completely.
Carrot Cake was made and prepared by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Photography by Shirley-Ann Pearman