1 cup butter
1 cups sugar
1 teaspoons vanilla
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon nutmeg
3 cups flour
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Prepare and grease cookie sheets.
3. Sift flour, baking soda, and nutmeg together; set aside.
4. Cream butter and sugar.
5. Add eggs and vanilla
6. Add dry ingredients.
7. Roll teaspoon of dough into balls.
8. Place 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheets.
9. Press with fork and sprinkle accordingly.
10. Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until done and nicely brown.
11. Remove immediately from baking sheet onto a wire rack.
12. Cool completely and serve accordingly. Store in an air tight container.
Christmas Cookies were made and prepared by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Photography by Shirley-Ann Pearman