HALLOWEEN CUPCAKES WITH CANDY ICING
⅔ cup butter
1½ cups sugar
⅔ cup milk
1 teaspoon lemon extract
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon double active baking powder
1 cup confectioner sugar
¼ teaspoon lemon extract
1 – 2 tablespoons water
1 package of candy corns
1. Prepare cupcake pans by greasing each cup or by using cupcake linings.
2. Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add milk and extract; blend.
4. Stir in dry ingredients, to creamed mixture. Beat until smooth.
5. Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition.
6. Beat entire mixture well before pouring into greased cupcake pans with mixed fruit and syrup.
7. Bake at 300° oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
8. Serve accordingly.
Halloween Cupcakes was made and prepared by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Photography by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Recipe derived from this recipe herewith:-