HOLIDAY SEASON COCONUT SNACK CAKE
Holiday Season Coconut Snack Cake
⅔ cup Crisco shortening
1½ cups sugar
⅔ cup milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon lemon extract
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon double active baking powder
¼ cup Coconut
¼ cup Pecans
¼ cup Chocolate Chips
¼ cup Raisins
1 cup confectioner sugar
¼ teaspoon almond extract
1 – 2 tablespoons water
1. Prepare 11x7x2 baking pan by greasing and flouring.
2. Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add milk and extracts; blend.
4. Stir in dry ingredients, to creamed mixture. Beat until smooth.
5. Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition.
6. Fold in coconut, pecans, chocolate chips and raisins.
7. Beat entire mixture well before pouring into greased and floured baking pan.
8. Bake at 300° oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
9. Frost or Ice as desired.
10. Serve accordingly.
Holiday Season Coconut Snack Cake was made and prepared by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Photography by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Recipe derived from this recipe herewith:-