PEACH MANGO POUND CAKE
Peach Mango Pound Cake
⅔ cup shortening
1½ cups sugar
⅔ cup Kool-Aid Peach Mango (Take the ⅔ cup from 1 cup water and 1 tablespoon Kool Aid drink mix)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon double active baking powder
1. Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add drink and extract; blend.
3. Stir in dry ingredients, to creamed mixture. Beat until smooth.
4. Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition.
5. Beat entire mixture well before pouring into greased loaf pan.
6. Bake at 300° oven for 1 hour and 25 minutes.
Peach Mango Pound Cake was made and prepared by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Photography by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Recipe derived from this recipe herewith:-
Please note the following were substituted accordingly in this recipe.