HOLIDAY SEASON SNACK CAKE
Holiday Season Snack Cake
⅔ cup Crisco shortening
1½ cups sugar
⅔ cup milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon lemon extract
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon double active baking powder
1 cup confectioner sugar
¼ teaspoon almond extract
1 – 2 tablespoons water
1. Prepare 11x7x2 baking pan by greasing and flouring.
2. Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add milk and extracts; blend.
4. Stir in dry ingredients, to creamed mixture. Beat until smooth.
5. Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition.
6. Beat entire mixture well before pouring into greased and floured baking pan.
7. Bake at 300° oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
8. Frost or Ice as desired.
9. Serve accordingly.
Holiday Season Snack Cake was made and prepared by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Photography by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Recipe derived from this recipe herewith:-