GINGER BREAD CUPCAKES
Ginger Bread Cupcakes
1 cup molasses
1½ cups brown sugar
3 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
3 teaspoons ginger
2½ teaspoons cinnamon
⅔ cup vegetable oil
1 cup hot water
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Line cupcake pans accordingly and set aside
3. Cream together molasses and brown sugar, until creamy.
4. Add sparingly flour with all dry ingredients.
5. Add eggs one at a time.
6. Blend in oil and hot water.
7. Spoon approximately ¼ cup of batter into each cupcake cup.
8. Bake for 30 – 35 minutes.
9. Serve warm or let cool completely.
Ginger Bread Cupcakes were made and prepared by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Photography by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Recipe came from a group of family recipes.