MINI BREAD LOAVES
Mini Bread Loaves
1½ cups flour
¼ cup whole wheat flour
¼ cup sugar
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup milk
3 tablespoons butter or margarine (can be substituted with vegetable oil)
¼ cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease desired baking pan.
3. Sift dry ingredients and set aside.
4. Dissolve yeast in water.
5. Beat eggs, place in a bowl for room temperature.
6. Warm milk until bubbles develop around sides.
7. Remove from fire, add butter and sugar to milk.
8. Add yeast and milk mixture to eggs.
9. Add dry ingredients and blend together.
10. Turn onto a floured board and knead.
11. Loaf into desired roll shapes and arrange in baking pan.
12. Bake for approximately 20 – 30 minutes.
13. Brush with butter and serve accordingly.
Mini Bread Loaves were made and prepared by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Photography by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Recipe came from a group of family recipes.